Monday, December 6, 2010

The H Pad—Here to stay! Should be called the Hilarity Pad!!


I found myself laughing out loud as I was viewing this video. SO TRUE! The H Pad, here to stay! This video was retweeted on twitter by the fabulous
@SandyHubbard (via @JohnKyp), who, besides calling me from Portland, Oregon to offer suggestions for my blog (I was totally blown away), has, along with fellow print professionals, created a hash tag on twitter titled #HelpPrintThrive as a way to support print in all it's venues.

I'm on board! Along with it's history and culture, I still view print as an important, viable industry and vital part of our lives.

Check out this hilarious video!! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Here is my site: http://www.exiledloot.com

    ReplyDelete